Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Two Love Mode-related things.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Winter's Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    One: I had the strangest dream about Love Mode last week. I was at work, and for some reason we were all looking up information for some personal project. Rather like something we'd do for school. I looked up from my computer when the guy next to me was saying something about this "weird comic" called Love Mode. I leaned over and asked if the newest book had been scanlated yet. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I saw a couple of the pictures he was looking at, and for some wonky reason, they moved. Thus making the one of Takamiya on top of Izumi quite . . . interesting. XD
    I told my friend about this (in the dream), and since other people were being gathered to this guy's computer to check out the weirdness of it all, I said that we'd created a "Love Bubble."

    Screwy, ne?

    Two: My roommate (who has no interest in yaoi, she claims, but went and ordered all of Love Mode the other day), has issued a challenge to the scanlators of Love Mode. To see how many chapters can be released before the books arrive. She ordered it from Sasugabooks.com, and sent the money order off tonight (so it should get sent tomorrow), giving people a few weeks. Probably until a bit after the new year.

    I say that if three new chapters can be released, I will pay $20. Canadian, mind, so that works out to what? 10 cents American? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jackrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2003
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wish I could have dreams like that... *goes back to re-reading Love Mode* [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As for Sana taking up that challenge, I wouldn't hold my breath XD

    Lately she seems to be both scanning and editing. And as the scanner and editor of Count Cain (and the occasional Betsu Hana Risu-chan tosses my way) I know how doing constant scanning and editing can burn you out. It makes what you're doing a chore, instead of something you enjoy doing. Not to mention having to juggle that with work, school, or both.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member darkSana's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ^_^'
    It's true, I've to do all work with LM myslef...
    But now I'll have plenty of free time, so I would like to finish Rin&Ian story this week and start next chapters of book 7.
    Anyway, I'll try my best ^^

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Winter's Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just remember, $20 Canadian to you if you make it.

    Or heck, I'll be nice. $20 American! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    *chuckles* This isn't a very serious challenge, of course. No one's twisting your arm or anything. I just [heart] Love Mode enough to want to pay for it in a language that I can understand. XD

  6. #6
    Inactive Member darkSana's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm, I've sent Katze mail about new chapter on Saturday and since it's still not updated and my mail box is clogged 'coz of mails "please update' I'll put here a link :
    http://satan.aster.net.pl/~sana/LM/lovemode7-2.zip

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Winter's Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by darkSana:
    Hmmm, I've sent Katze mail about new chapter on Saturday and since it's still not updated and my mail box is clogged 'coz of mails "please update' I'll put here a link :
    http://satan.aster.net.pl/~sana/LM/lovemode7-2.zip
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">^_____^

    I will love you forever! *merrily skips off to enjoy the new chapter*

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Takamiya2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I just wanted to thank darksana for the new chapter!!! I had a wonderful christmas because of it!!!!! Thank you very much!!!

    Pleeeese dont forget about us poor hungry Love Mode lovers!!!! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Bye!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •